Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sound Track of my Life!

"Where I'm From"- Jason Micheal Carroll

This song represents where I come from, and although it may not be any where special to other people, my hometown holds a big part of who I am. This song shows the values, school, and family life that I was apart of before college. This song will just never get old to me! :)

"Man! I Feel like a Woman!" - Shania Twain

Oh Shania! :) my childhood idol. This song reminds me so much of my childhood, as it was one of those songs that my whole family would listen to over and over again. Shania Twain is the only concert I have ever been too, and I was about 9 years old. This song was sung over and over for years and still to this day I play it on my iPod as if it was still at the top of the charts. For me, it's a family thing between my aunts, my cousins, my sister and my mom, and it will forever be on my life's soundtrack.

"Tonight" - Fm Static

I don't know what it is about this song. It just is I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment